The joint research conference organized by the Canadian and United States CIE National Committees of the CIE, and the Council for Optical Radiation Measurements (CORM) will be held virtually on November 6 to 8, 2023.
We invite abstract submissions for oral presentations covering any topic related to optical radiation, light, lighting, and vision, including but not limited to
- Vision and Color
- Physical Measurement of Light
- UV and IR Radiation
- Optical Properties of Materials
- Interior Environment and Lighting Design
- Transportation and Exterior Lighting Applications
- Photobiology and Photochemistry
- Image Technology
- Current Research at National Metrology Institutes
Presentations will be approximately 20 minutes, depending on the number of abstracts received.
Abstracts should be 250 words or less and should be submitted to CNC-CIE-Secretariat@nrc-cnrc.gc.ca by September 15, 2023.
More details about the conference will be posted when available on the following websites:
USNC-CIE (www.cie-usnc.org) and