This set of 19 tutorials on colorimetry and visual appearance includes tutorials on: CIE Colorimetry, 3D Printing, Measurement of Advanced BRDF, Measurement of Sparkle and Graininess
The pre-recorded presentations will be available for viewing from July 17, 2020, including the opportunity to send in questions.
Live Question and Answer sessions, giving answers to questions already submitted and, time permitting, live questions for specific tutorials will be held at 16:00 to 18:00 Hong Kong Time Zone:
- July 28: CIE Colorimetry and 3D Printing.
- July 29: Measurement of Advanced BRDF, Measurement of Sparkle and Graininess.
All who register for this online event will be receive:
- a bundle of 5 CIE publications on the tutorial topics valued at over €570 for free
- the opportunity to acquire one of three CIE key publications at a heavily discounted price (includung CIE 015:2018 CIE Colorimetry, 4th Edition regular price €162, tutorial price €41),
- the tutorial and workshop notes,
- a collection of some papers that were originally submitted to the symposium, which the authors wish to publish.
We hope that this online format will still provide a great opportunity to bring together international members of the CIE, as well as other experts and stakeholders in the fields of vision and colour, measurement and image technology.
Registration fees start at HK$ 1300 (about €140) . As always there are special fees for students, those from developing economies and members of a National Committee of the CIE.
- CIE Colorimetry
Convener: Professor Youngshin Kwak
- 3D Printing
Convener: Dr Kaida Xiao
- Measurement of Advanced BRDF
Convener: Dr Gael Obein
- Measurement of Sparkle and Graininess
Convener: Dr Alejandro Ferrero
- Question Submission Form
- CIE Publication Offer
- Fee Information - Standard deadline July 17, 2020. Fees in brief:
HK$ 1300 (~€140) - Student
HK$ 1800 (~€200)- Members of a CIE NC
HK$ 2349 (~€260) - Non-members of a CIE NC
- Sponsorship Opportunities
Sponsor and make this symposium a great event to share information and network, while at the same time promoting your company or organization.
- Thanks to the following sponsors whose continued support enables some of the added content of this online offering: