CIE Colorimetric and Colour Rendering Tables (2004)
This disc contains two subdirectories:
1. Subdirectory PUBL13_3 contains files tabulating data supplementing CIE Publication 13.3 (1995):
- Spectral radiance factor of CIE/TC-3.2 test-colour samples Nos. 1 ... 14, to be used in calculating special colour rendering indices and the General Colour Rendering Index (Tables 1 and 2 of Publ. 13.3): CIETCS01.TXT, CIETCS02.TXT ... CIETCS14.TXT;
- Above data in MS-Excel spreadsheet format in two files: CIETS1_8.XLS (Spectral radiance factor of Test Samples 1 to 8) and CIETS914.XLS (Spectral radiance factor of Test Samples 9 to 14).
2. Subdirectory PUBL15_2004 contains files tabulating data supplementing CIE Publication 15:2004 :
- the relative spectral power distribution of CIE illuminants A, C, D50, D55, D65 and D75 for wavelength between 300 and 780 nm at 5 nm intervals: A_C_D50_D55_D65_D75.TXT and A_C_D50_D55_D65_D75.XLS files;
- the components S0(lambda), S1(lambda) and S2(lambda) of daylight used in the calculation of relative spectral power distributions of CIE daylight illuminants of different correlated colour temperatures, for wavelengths lambda = 300 nm to 830 nm at 5 nm intervals: S0_S1_S2.TXT, S0_S1_S2.XLS files;
- CIE 1931 standard colorimetric observer; set of colour-matching functions for wavelength between 380 and 780 nm: CIE2DEG.TXT, CIE2DEG.XLS files;
- CIE 1964 supplementary standard colorimetric observer; set of colour-matching functions for wavelength between 380 and 780 nm: CIE10DEG.TXT, CIE10DEG.XLS files;
- relative spectral power distributions of illuminants representing typical fluorescent lamps, expressed in microwatts/nm.lm for wavelength between 380 and 780 nm at 5 nm intervals: FL1_12.TXT, FL1_12.XLS and for the new lamps FL1_15.TXT, FL1_15.XLSfiles;
Each file starts with some text lines containing information on the file. Then the data are presented.