Getting Involved in CIE Technical Work
Information for all who are or wish to be involved in CIE Technical work is contained in the CIE Technical Toolkit. This Toolkit includes the Technical Committee (TC) Application Form and Copyright Agreement form, these two forms have been extracted here for your convenience.
- Toolkit for Technical Work (collection of forms and templates for TC work)
- Technical Committee Proposal Form
- Technical Committee and Research Forum Membership Application Form
- Copyright Agreement Form (for TC participation)
- Commenting Form (for commenting on CIE draft documents undergoing approval)
- Division Associate Application Form
CIE Technical Data
The tables below are provided for non-commercial use. The tables contain the most frequently used data defined by CIE for colorimetry and colorimetric calculations.
Selected Colorimetric Tables
The tables below are provided for non-commercial use.The tables contain data sets for window glass transmission as applicable to CIE 184:2009 Indoor Daylight Illuminants.
Window Glass Transmission